Virtual Women in Nature




Following a successful workshop in nature last September, I had planned a follow-up. However, given the current situation, I was wondering if it would work online, and do you know what? It most certainly can.

So, Sunday 12 April, I will be hosting a 'Virtual' Women in Nature session.

We will begin with a check-in at 8am (I know it seems early, but it's so much nicer when everywhere's so quiet) - there will be a meditation and some reflective writing prompts.

I will then send you off into your nearby faraway: this could be in your home, looking out of a window, in your garden, street or nearby park.

You will be armed with some prompts to take with you.

We will then rejoin as a group online at 11am, for more writing, group reflection, then finish at 12pm.

If you want to know more, please do get in touch.

Popular posts from this blog

Our first gathering!

Autumn